A Doula is a beneficial addition to your birth team if
any of the following things are true about yourself:
- Birthing in a hospital, at a birth center, or at your home
- Your care provider is a Obstetrician or Midwife
- Planning a vaginal delivery or a cesarean section
- Wanting an unmedicated birth or planning to use an epidural
- Trying for a VBAC, anticipating an induction or completely unsure still
- Low risk pregnancy or high risk pregnancy
- Married, in a relationship, single mom, surrogate, or adoptive parent
- Writing a birth plan or planning to simply go with the flow
- You’re having just one baby or planning for multiples
- This is your first, second, third, fourth or fifth baby
- You desire to breastfeed or use formula to feed your baby
- Working full time, part time or plan to stay home with your baby
- Want to feel confident, supported, encouraged, educated, empowered, or validated
We believe there are many variables that determine what is best for you as you birth your baby.
Here at Coastal Doulas of Palm Beach we promise to always provide the exceptional care you need and want during this exciting time.
How ever you plan to birth your baby, we are here to provide the care you need along the way to feel confident in your choices and fully supported from start to finish.